Audi RS4 Avant
The everyday estate car? Rapid, practical, comfortable and classy, the Audi RS 4 Avant has it all. Audi RS 4 is the high-performance variant of the Audi A4 range.
High tech luxurious interior
Generous boot space, classic looks
The 2.9-litre twin turbo fuel injection V6 engine is the power, but the quattro permanent all-wheel drive system ensures superb traction and agile handling,
The Interior of the RS4 Avant carries the sporty theme, with a leather 3 -spoke multifunction steering wheel, the front RS Supersport seats in Nappa leather and don. Don’t forget this is an Avant, with a generous 495-litre boot space and a further increased capacity from the split-folding rear seats.
Up-to-date technology on the RS Avant includes a 10.1” MMI touch screen with a voice control infotainment system. The RS-specific vehicle menu gives you information on the most vital components, such as the temperature of the engine, transmission, and quattro sport differential; it also gives you instant feedback for power and torque.
This athletic design car comes in three livery choices the RS 4 Avant, the Carbon Black RS Avant and the top of the range Vorsprung Audi RS 4 Avant.
Top speed 155 mph
"A Fighter Jet for pet owners" - Jeremy Clarkson
Audi RS 4 Avant
- 19” 10 Spoke Audi Sport Alloy Wheels
- Audi matrix LED headlights with dynamic front and rear indicators
- RS exhaust system with RS sports suspension
- MMI navigation plus with MMI touch
- Audi virtual cockpit with RS specific display
- Puddle lights with RS for logo
Audi RS 4 Avant Carbon Black
Key features over RS4 Avant:
- 20” Segment EVO style design Audi sport alloy wheels in glossy black
- Carbon black exterior styling pack
- Audi rings and badging in gloss black
- Exterior mirror housings in high gloss Black
- Carbon Twill inlays
Vorsprung RS4 Avant Vorsprung
Key features over RS4 Avant Carbon Black:
- 20” S-Segment EVO style Audi sport alloy wheels in Matt grey
- Panoramic sunroof
- Black exterior styling pack, including Audi lettering in gloss black
- Extended LED lighting pack multicoloured
- Bang and Olsen 3 di sound system
- Driver assistance pack cleaning adaptive control highlight lane assist
- Heads up display
- RS sport suspension, including dynamic ride.
- Dynamic steering
- Top speed restriction increase 174MPH (where the law permits)
The RS4 is an iconic car; it’s perfect for a customer who demands the highest standards, technology, and the best driving experience. An estate car that drives like a high-performance sports car is a wise choice for leasing due to the high-ticket price and historically impressive residual values.
One of the main advantages of personal or business contract hire is that it can help you budget more effectively. Your monthly payments are fixed, so you'll always know exactly how much you need to set aside. This can be particularly useful if you're worried about the future values of a high price car.
Other benefits of choosing a contract hire deal include a low initial payment and the ability to personalise your lease to suit your needs and to get a higher specification for a lower price.