March 2014 Prize Draw:
Win with Peugeot and FVL: A New (toy) Car Of The Year 2014 every day!
- Simply add a comment below with the feature you like most about this Car Of The Year, and you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw to win.
- Or simply Tweet #peugeot308 and Follow @firstvehicle
- You need to use the hashtags #peugeot308 and #myfvl if you tweet your entry!
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter our competition, we assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of First Vehicle Leasing or Peugeot UK.
3. By entering the competition and including the phrase ‘Opt in’, you agree to be added to the FVL promotional mailing database. You will not be added to our mailing list automatically, and you may unsubscribe from this mailing list with a simple click at any time.
4. Only one entry is allowed per day per individual. Each entry day ends at midnight Greenwich Mean Time. FVL reserve the right to delete and disqualify any entries that contain comments or links that are, in the sole opinion of FVL, spam, defamatory, hateful, duplicates, or otherwise inappropriate.
5. The winner will be selected at random daily, and will be notified of their success by email.
6. The closing date of each draw is midnight on each day, and the last prize draw will take place on 20th March 2014.
7. If you win the competition, we will notify you by email. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. We may publish winners’ names on our web site and through social media, but will not publish personal information such as your email address. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to First Vehicle Leasing, 2 Baillieston Road, Baillieston, Glasgow G32 0QF after the closing date.
9. By entering the competition you agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as First Vehicle Leasing may request. We ask that you photograph yourself with your prize, and allow First Vehicle Leasing to publicise that photograph through its web site, social media and email campaigns. You have the right to decline this participation – it is entirely up to you.
10. The prize will be posted within 7 days of the competition date to a UK postal address, which we will ask you to provide by email. The prizes are transferable and can be gifted to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. 12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. This competition is being run by First Vehicle Leasing, 2 Baillieston Road, Glasgow G32 0QF (“FVL”) with prizes provided courtesy of Peugeot UK.
15. FVL reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time if circumstances outside our control make this necessary. FVL may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition entry date. If we do this we will publish the specific competition rules on our web site.
- We’ll also have five boxes of special Car Of The Year chocolates to give away as additional prizes in a special competition on 8th March 2014, to celebrate International Women’s Day! #iwd2014
- Have you seen First Vehicle Leasing’s Full on the Road Review of the New Peugeot? And did you know it just won Car of the Year 2014?
How to enter our Car Of The Year prize draw:
- Just add a comment below with the feature that you like most about the New 308 Car of the Year 2014, and you’ll automatically be entered into the prize draw to win. Simple!